Our growing international network of ACI-affiliate organisations is dedicated to providing timely information about relevant corporate governance issues and challenges in many countries and regions around the world, including:
- Audit committee effectiveness (processes, policies, and practices)
- Emerging audit committee trends and concerns
- Technical and regulatory issues affecting audit committee oversight.
While each ACI tailors its resources to the needs and demands of the local marketplace and regulatory environment, most offer a combination of the following resources:
- Semi-annual roundtable forums
- Periodic publications focused on audit committee issues
- Conference and board presentations
- A toll-free hotline for audit committee members
- Distribution of time-sensitive information
- Online information and resources.
During the past few years, ACI has conducted active outreach among thousands of audit committee members and has sponsored workshops, presentations and issue-oriented meetings.
We encourage you to make full use of our International ACI to stay up-to-date with the critical issues, challenges and opportunities facing audit committees in the evolving corporate governance environment.
KPMG member firms with Audit Committee Institutes
- International ACI
- Hong Kong & China
- Northern Ireland
- United Kingdom
- United States